Friday, November 20, 2009

Watership Down plus some hedgehogs




This is just behind our apartment... I guess you could call it our yard. So it's the grass, the park, and then school!








The funny thing about the area is that there are HUNDREDS of rabbits around. Or so it seems. On any given day or night, you find can find at least ten or so laying in the grass, running/hopping around, or doing what they do best --- eating. Definitely reminds me of Elarirah, Strawberry, and Fiver...



One night we saw this little blob sitting on the road near our sidewalk. A hedgehog! I don't think I'd seen one before. The poor thing was probably blinded by my flash. I guess they spend a lot of time in the bushes and such. Just a couple nights ago we saw another one ambling around the bushes near school.

No comments:

Post a Comment